The 2015-16 season is here! In case you haven’t heard, MaxPreps is now the Official Statistician and Digital Media Partner for the Louisiana High School Athletic Association. MaxPreps and the LHSAA will be offering a publishing platform across desktop, mobile and tablet that will streamline the process of managing sports information from all member schools. The partnership enables all box score information published on MaxPreps to be automatically provided to the LHSAA for use in managing various initiatives including all LHSAA regular season standings, Power Ratings, statewide statistical leaderboards, post-season brackets, media publications and much more.
Coaches will be required to submit scores to MaxPreps no later 12:00am (midnight) after each game in order to accurately manage these LHSAA data-driven initiatives. You are not required to submit scores to both the LHSAA member site and MaxPreps. Coaches are only required to submit regular season Varsity schedules, please DO NOT submit jamborees, scrimmages, or sub-varsity games on your Varsity schedule.
Visit www.MaxPreps.com/CL and enter your email address to sign in, if needed. If you are not a member on MaxPreps, click on “Create an Account” under AD/Coach Account on the right and register to access your team information.
- Select “Set up Admin Accounts” and enter your team’s access code to link your account.
- You are done! You will not need the access code to login in the future. You will enter your email and password to access your team information moving forward.
- You will receive an email from MaxPreps in the next few days with your access code and login information. If you need your access code right away, please reach out to the MaxPreps Coach Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-329-7324 x1.
ROSTER & SCHEDULES
Now is the time to enter your information for the upcoming season. Entering your data is easy once you've logged into your team admin. Simply move your mouse over “Hi, <<Your First Name>>” in the right hand corner of MaxPreps and click on your school in the box that drops down.
From your team admin:
- Click on "Roster" to enter your athletes
- Click on "Schedule/Results" to enter your games, box scores and game stats. All schedule information including all approved tournaments will need to be entered into MaxPreps. MAKE SURE to designate either home/away for your team’s location and to include the TOURNAMENT CODE for approved tournaments in the “Game Details” section when adding a tournament game to your schedule. The TOURNAMENT CODES for approved tournaments can be found by clicking HERE and will also be listed under Related Forms & Downloads on the LHSAA soccer page (http://lhsaa.org/sports/sports-directory/winter/soccer-girls or http://lhsaa.org/sports/sports-directory/winter/soccer-boys)
There are a few ways to enter your score immediately following your game contest:
- Click on “Schedule/Results” in your team admin to enter your box score
- Use the MPCoach app to enter your box score immediately following your game, directly from your phone. MPCoach also allows coaches to manage rosters (including roster photos), team schedules, and send messages (including map directions) to their athletes. The app can be downloaded for FREE from the Android app store or iTunes app store.
If you have any questions at all about MaxPreps or how to get started, please reach out to MaxPreps Coach Support at 800-329-7324 x1 or email email@example.com. You can also reach out to Kylie McLarty, LHSAA representative, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.397.8600.
Best of luck in the coming season!