The 2017 LHSAA All Academic Football Composite Team has been selected. In order to be selected to the Academic All-State team, the student had to be a senior, played the sport for two years, and achieved a six-semester cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 or better based on a 4.0 scale. The LHSAA would like to congratulate those players selected.
View the 2017-18 All Academic Composite Team for football.
View The 2017-18 All Academic Class/Division teams for football. This list will not be available till after the State Event.
The un -weighted 4.00 students' will be honored per Division/Class. The student that is on the composite list will b e honored at half time of their division/class.
2017 STATE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
December 7, 8 & 9 2017
Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA
December 7: Class 1A | Division IV | Division III
December 8: Class 2A | Division II | Class 3A
December 9: Division I | Class 4A | Class 5A
Games Times: 12:00 PM | 3:30 PM | 7:00 PM
All Academic Composite Team for Football Recipient Instructions
- The Composite All-Academic recipient and up to two guests will be allowed entrance into the Superdome at gate D.
- The recipient and his guest(s) will report to section 150 and sit in the section reserved for the All-Academic recipients.
- The recipient should remain in section 150 until an LHSAA representative arrives to escort you onto the field for the presentation.
- The awards will be presented and pictures taken during the halftime of your Division/Class State Championship game.
- Once the ceremony is completed, you will be escorted back to section 150 where you and your guest(s) may stay and enjoy the rest of the game(s).
- Thank you for your attendance and congratulations on achieving this prestigious honor.