The 2017 LHSAA All Academic Football Composite Team has been selected. In order to be selected to the Academic All-State team, the student had to be a senior, played the sport for two years, and achieved a six-semester cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 or better based on a 4.0 scale. The LHSAA would like to congratulate those players selected.
View the 2017-18 All Academic Composite Team for football.
The un -weighted 4.00 students' will be honored per Division/Class. The student that is on the composite list will b e honored at half time of their division/class.
2017 STATE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
Thursday, December 7th - Class 1A- (noon) - Class 2A (noon) - Division I (noon)
Friday, December 8th - Division IV (3:30 PM) - Division II (3:30 PM) - Class 4A (3:30 PM)
Saturday, December 9th -Division III (7:00 PM) - Class 3A (7:00 PM) - Class 5A (7:00 PM)
All Academic Composite Team for Football Recipient Instructions
- The Composite All-Academic recipient and up to two guests will be allowed entrance into the Superdome at gate D.
- The recipient and his guest(s) will report to section 150 and sit in the section reserved for the All-Academic recipients.
- The recipient should remain in section 150 until an LHSAA representative arrives to escort you onto the field for the presentation.
- The awards will be presented and pictures taken during the halftime of your Division/Class State Championship game.
- Once the ceremony is completed, you will be escorted back to section 150 where you and your guest(s) may stay and enjoy the rest of the game(s).
- Thank you for your attendance and congratulations on achieving this prestigious honor.