The Louisiana High School Athletic Association (LHSAA) is going on the road! Kenny Henderson, LHSAA executive director; Ronda Richardson, newly-instated LHSAA assistant executive director; and Gary Duhe, newly-instated director of the Louisiana High School Coaches Association (LHSCA), invite all member-school principals, coaches and athletic directors to meet the newest additions to the LHSAA staff.
Kenny, Ronda and Gary look forward to discussing the 2013-2014 year and to address any and all questions, comments and concerns from our valued member-school representatives. They will also distribute updated information on the 2014 LHSAA Annual Convention scheduled for January 29-31, 2014 and the LHSAA staff to ensure that everyone is able to contact the appropriate staff member throughout the year with anything in which they may need assistance.
The LHSAA extends a special thanks to the member schools listed below who graciously agreed to serve as hosts for these events.
LHSAA On-the-Geaux will visit the following locations in the coming weeks:
- Tuesday, August 27 – 9:00 a.m. – Parkway High School
- Tuesday, August 27 – 1:30 p.m. – Neville High School
- Tuesday, August 27 – 6:30 p.m. – Ruston High School
- Wednesday, August 28 – 9:00 a.m. – Alexandria Senior High School
- Wednesday, August 28 – 1:30 p.m. – Sulphur High School
- Wednesday, August 28 – 6:30 p.m. – Teurlings Catholic High School
- Thursday, September 5 – 9:00 a.m. – LHSAA Office (Baton Rouge, La.)
- Thursday, September 5 – 1:30 p.m. – Mandeville High School
- Thursday, September 19 – 9:00 a.m. –Bonnabel High School
- Thursday, September 19 – 1:30 p.m. – South Terrebonne High School