Officials Registration Instructions
Online registration is required for all LHSAA officials for the 2017-18 season. Registration will open on June 19, 2017 for ALL SPORTS. The cost of registration is $52 for the first sport and $35 for each subsequent sport. Officials will register with the LHSAA using the following steps:
1) Visit http://LHSAA.arbitersports.com
2) Click the Registration tab
3) Select the sports for which you want to register (you can return later to register for more sports as well) and click the Register button.
4) On the Personal Information step you will first be asked for your email. If your email is already tied to an Arbiter account you will be asked for the password associated with that Arbiter account. If your email address not associated with an Arbiter account, you will be asked to set a password.
Your SSN is requested to facilitate payment by those schools for which you will officiate.
5) Complete all steps of the registration process, including selecting the local officiating chapter to which you belong or intend to belong.
6) The final step of registration will require a credit card for payment. If you don’t have a credit card, one option is to purchase a pre-paid debit card from Wal-Mart or other vendors.
7) You will be emailed a confirmation message after your payment is approved and your registration is complete.
|SPORT||DEADLINE TO REGISTER|
|FOOTBALL||AUGUST 6, 2017|
|VOLLEYBALL||AUGUST 21, 2017|
|SOCCER||OCTOBER 16, 2017|
|WRESTLING||OCTOBER 23, 2017|
|BASKETBALL||OCTOBER 16, 2017|
|BASEBALL||JANUARY 15, 2018|
|SOFTBALL||JANUARY 15, 2018|