• As we started the program, there was a starting point and an ending point for the first cycle. The program began on July 1, 2011 and ended on June 30, 2013.
• Each Official in the sports of Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Softball had to attend a LHSOA sponsored camp during their first two year cycle to retain their certification.
• If they did not attend, they would only be classified as Registered. They could only officiate to the Bi-District round of the playoffs.
• It would be advantageous to the Official if he/she would attend a camp each year.
• That being said, here is the adjusted procedure for camps:
*The camp must be attended before the sports season test. This will vary from sport to sport. (Football, Basketball, Baseball, Softball)
*The camp attended will meet requirements for two sports seasons.
*The program will only calculate once a year and will be updated immediately at the conclusion of their test for each sport. (Football, Basketball, Baseball, Softball)
This will go into effect immediately on action from the Sports Officiating Committee on Thursday, May 29, 2014.